NGD!! SE Dave Navarro!

Jay Xander B

G.A.S Victim
Got it new from my local shop, really loving it!

Front shot: -
wp000690.jpg

Shot of the bevelled top: -
wp000692k.jpg

Neck with birds!: -
wp000693.jpg

Group hug shot!: -
wp000695.jpg

Left to right Gibson Les Paul Studio Goldtop P90 Darkback, PRS SE Dave Navarro, Dean Limited Silverbusrt ML, Jackson Adrian Smith SDX, Dean Michael Schenker Retro V, the bottom guitar is a Spear NF-II which is a fully Hollow guitar, always wanted a McCarty Hollowbody since the dawn of my guitaral knowledge but they're waaay out of my price bracket, so i got that.. has a mahogony body maple top with flamed veneer, set neck (just like a prs with the protuding heel) ebony fretboard with abalone fnag 12th inlay..sorry i digress the SE is so nice to play it sounds immense!

The best acousticly is the spear, the best sounding ois the navarro, the best neck is on that jackson, the gibson is the best all-rounder. they're all great at different things though i used to grab that spear the most it's a whole top thicker than the LP but is real light, as for favourite, i couldn't say i love them all :biggrin:

actually have to admit in that cupboard behind them is a 1991 USA BC Rich Bich a 2001 Fernandes Ravelle Elite and an ESP LTD EC-407.... i have a fairly large collection that i rotate XD

That soapbar Gibby is CHOICE!!!!

Got it new from my local shop, really loving it!

Front shot: -
wp000690.jpg

Shot of the bevelled top: -
wp000692k.jpg

Neck with birds!: -
wp000693.jpg

Group hug shot!: -
wp000695.jpg

Left to right Gibson Les Paul Studio Goldtop P90 Darkback, PRS SE Dave Navarro, Dean Limited Silverbusrt ML, Jackson Adrian Smith SDX, Dean Michael Schenker Retro V, the bottom guitar is a Spear NF-II which is a fully Hollow guitar, always wanted a McCarty Hollowbody since the dawn of my guitaral knowledge but they're waaay out of my price bracket, so i got that.. has a mahogony body maple top with flamed veneer, set neck (just like a prs with the protuding heel) ebony fretboard with abalone fnag 12th inlay..sorry i digress the SE is so nice to play it sounds immense!

Back