NJ Devil
Here ya go!

100_3308_zps9defe3cf.jpg

100_3309_zpsd1200fd1.jpg

100_3306_zps104aa9ff.jpg

100_3305_zpsa49a8545.jpg

My first Non-Maryland PRS!
Impressive quality, fit/finish and fun as hell1

That's a really nice top btw. Reminds me more of something I'd see from Gibson (in a good way).

Take it back, someone put an extra string on it lol..... Looks good, kinda lovin the 7 strings coming out lately

That's a really nice top btw. Reminds me more of something I'd see from Gibson (in a good way).
I've got BRW SC 10-top that WISHES it had a top like this! :laugh::rofl::laugh:

Thanks for the kind words, fellas.

Congrats!

I can barely use 6 strings so gawd knows what I would sound like with 7 :D

Congrats!

I can barely use 6 strings so gawd knows what I would sound like with 7 :D

It's really not as bad as people make it seem. You're mind quickly adapts to it insantly and so do your muscles. The fact that you can play something tuned to low B or Standard E without changing tunings is amazing.

How did you get one so quick? Independent dealer/small run? I thought these weren't available until June or July?

I had a "tip" about their arrival. That's all I can say. :flute:
Cool, Joe! you're gonna love it!

It's really not as bad as people make it seem. You're mind quickly adapts to it insantly and so do your muscles. The fact that you can play something tuned to low B or Standard E without changing tunings is amazing.

Agreed. 6 to 7 is no big deal once you make the jump. 7 to 8 hurt my brain until I pulled a Tosin and dropped the F# to E.

E B E A D G B E was much more manageable for me.

I will definitely give it a shot some time.

Back