NGD SE Custom 24 35th Anniversary

Jim Halinda

It finally arrived! Purchased online from Cosmo Music in Toronto, Canada. Before shipping they give the guitar an inspection and setup, and it arrived in perfect condition and plays like a dream!

Once I learned about (and heard clips of) TCI pickups, I knew it was finally time to get a PRS. I had always liked the features of the Custom 24 and was thrilled when I saw the 35th anniversary SE had TCI pickups.

Sound-wise, it is everything I was hoping for after listening to every demo clip I could find. Smooth and sweet, the pickups give this guitar a beautiful vocal quality. Like the voice of a crooner!

Playing-wise, it feels wonderful! I have always been one who believes a guitar should be easy to play, I don't want to have to fight it, and playing this guitar is a breeze!

I've read a few threads about Indonesian SEs that had quality control issues, and I was worried, but this one is fantastic!

Regards,

Jim

Bought mine from fleet sound in Ottawa
I have the black gold version
Quality is spot on and plays great.

I ordered the locking tuners and installed them as well.
That said I didn’t have any tuning issues but it does make it more stable and easier to fine tine due to the gear ratio.

wonderful guitar . A bit more cost than the normal se custom 24 but worth every penny.

Mine is also black gold, and Cosmo had pictures of each one in their inventory, so I got to choose the one I wanted online. That was nice as I could pick the top I liked best, and it did not disappoint!

Tuning seems stable on mine as well but I will be tempted to get the locking tuners as I like the convenience of them.

May also get black pickup rings and switch tip as I would like that look better.

Congrats !!! I have the same guitar. I bought her a few months ago and I still can't put her down. Such an inspiring instrument.

Back