NGD - SE Custom 24 35th anniversary.

owickerman

Hi everyone, my 3rd PRS has just arrived.
I ordered her on a very well known german shop (Begins with a T, ends with N) and got so lucky that I received a card with a photo inside the box. The photo is my guitar and the card says that she's one of instruments used for the website photo shoot. I checked and my guitar is the one one the website ;)
Thats so bad for my hubris...

I do not know if I can post a link to the stores photos, since it's my guitar.
I put it here, if needed I can remove it.
https://www.thomann.de/fr/prs_se_custom_24_bg_35th_anniv.htm

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the video. It was heart-warming— just what I needed today.

Congrats on owning a true model!

Magnifique, c'est la plus belle! Killer guitar, have fun with it and congratulations!

Thanks for the video.

Congrats owickerman!
I popped for the same in December and have learned this: th beast is far more capable than I am as a player!
Hoping you learn something useful too! Enjoy!

Congratulations.

Loved watching your daughter assist. At that age, I'd probably have thought that the box was far more cool than the guitar! :)

So, a few days have passed, that new guitar is now named "Trebele" and is set up as I like.
The sound is very articulate, even in humbucking mode. All the switching options are useful.
My prefered, for now, is bridge in humbucking and neck in single coil together in crunch mode. It's very dynamic and articulate but still very warm.
I already have a 509 so this switching is not entirely new for me, it make the lack of middle pickup quite tolerable (for me, I'm a HSH guy).
If you can grab one of these, do not hesitate, they're affordable (for a high end guitar), beautiful (The inlays are just gorgeous and the veneer too) and so versatile that any guitar player, in almost any style should find some useable sounds (I had to raise the pickups a little, because I love to play metal riffs).
I'm in love with that guitar.

Congrats on the new guitar!

I just got the same model from Geartree. UPS showed up today and I've signed for it, but I haven't had a chance to break into the box yet. Your description of the tone and the variety of options is exactly what I wanted and why I got it. I'm hoping that one tapped and one not tapped will give me a piezo-ish sound for more acoustic sounds, since there's no SE with a piezo. If not, that's OK, I'm sure there are tons of great tones locked away inside that thing. :D

Back