NGD - SE 245 Quilt Limited - Dark Cherry Sunburst

NazgulUK

Oops I did it again
Hi all,

Some more photos of my 2011/2 SE 245

When I got it there was a lot of gum around the bridge and posts, it took a lot of cleaning! Waiting on a truss rod tool to do a full set up, there is a slight bow in the neck.

IMG-2538.jpg

IMG-2537.jpg

The strap came with it . . .

IMG-2565.jpg

Looks great on my home made stand (If you'd like plans I'm happy to send them, it holds 3 guitars)

IMG-2596.jpg

Treating it to a clean and some fresh strings

IMG-2597.jpg

Fret board was dry, so will get a feed regularly, but it came up beautifully!

IMG-2573.jpg

IMG-2566.jpg

IMG-2616.jpg

Now the real question is, what strap could go with this lovely machine?

I really like Well-Hung guitar straps, as I had a double shoulder operation, and Brad's straps are ridiculously comfortable! He will make just about anything you can think of, and things you didn't even consider too!

https://reverb.com/ca/shop/well-hung-guitar-accessories

What do you think would work? Maybe an orange paisley? What have you got!?

Congratulations! Really nice guitar and great work giving her a spring clean. From another SE 245 owner.

Love that guitar stand.

I had the idea of making a version of the PRS stand, from some nice timber, with a Hercules guitar hanger attached. Something that doesn’t look out of place in a living area.

Congratulations! Really nice guitar and great work giving her a spring clean. From another SE 245 owner.

Love that guitar stand.

I had the idea of making a version of the PRS stand, from some nice timber, with a Hercules guitar hanger attached. Something that doesn’t look out of place in a living area.

Thanks, it's made with Cherry and Maple from the forest where I proposed, so the Wife has to like it ;)

Love that top. Straps are kind of a personality and personal thing for me. I select my straps to match the overall personality (color scheme) of the guitar it is going on. Your SE245 screems Orange to me. Maybe something with orange flames embellished on it. As for comfort, only you know what works best for your situation. It looks like Well Hung has served you well in the past, maybe they have or can make something that fits you and the guitar.

Back