NGD: SCHB II

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
Got it yesterday on Pi Day. Oddly I snapped a pic on my phone and it was picture #314...no joke, no planning! Is it a sign?!? Haven't got to plug into an actual amp yet, have just done some unplugged strumming and played thru my phone for a minute. I couldn't turn down the price I got it for and I think the top and back are stellar. Here's some phone pics to start:
8560356626_1bf3ce08fa_b.jpg

8560355480_4f7e5e6f7b_b.jpg

8560353252_356e96a06f_b.jpg

Damn! You didn't say it was an SC. I wouldn't have been on the fence had I known.

Great score. If you get bored with it, DIBS!

Thanks guys. It's killing me that I've barely played it yet.

Well, got to plug her in. Sounded great with clean & high gain. Plugged the piezo straight into one of the channels of our PA. Only problem is I got some massive hum- like a ground loop hum. This was with 2 cables plugged in at the same time. Maybe a DI like the Baggs para or something eliminates that? Should have read the little book that came with it. Have to do some research.

Last edited:
You will have to lift ground on your amp if you plug to pa and amp at the same time. You are making a ground loop.

I don't think so...

Got it yesterday on Pi Day. Oddly I snapped a pic on my phone and it was picture #314...no joke, no planning! Is it a sign?!?

Huh?

What's pi got to do with three hundred and fourteen? Pi is a little over 3, silly.

Nice guitar, though.

I run a DI with the piezo output and some places need the ground lift on the DI. The Para is Greta, but most DIs have a ground lift, so you don't have to spend that much.

Huh?

What's pi got to do with three hundred and fourteen? Pi is a little over 3, silly.

Nice guitar, though.
Give me a break. I realize the picture is missing the decimal. The fact the picture was taken 3/14 and the pic is 314...never mind.

Got to see this in person today at the meet and greet. Awesome axe.

Back