NGD Santana

hammeron

Having been forced to part with my beloved Faded Blue Jean CU22 (see "Age Takes is Toll" below), I have found a perfect replacement. A charcoal Santana Retro with natural back. It was hiding in Germany, and now it's coming home to US shores. Can't wait.

UEUnLui.jpg

Is it me, or does the grain/staining, albeit in Charcoal, seem to have a sort of Faded Blue Jeans "look" to it there at/around the bridge? Just thought that was pretty cool given the background to the order.

Is it me, or does the grain/staining, albeit in Charcoal, seem to have a sort of Faded Blue Jeans "look" to it there at/around the bridge? Just thought that was pretty cool given the background to the order.
It's not you. I think you're right. I was looking at one last month, and the lighting used in the pic made me think it was some type of violet. I was surprised when I read the description and it was charcoal.

I'm with you, it looks like some definite subtle blue hues in places. Very interesting...very cool. Can't to see it in person.

It's not you. I think you're right. I was looking at one last month, and the lighting used in the pic made me think it was some type of violet. I was surprised when I read the description and it was charcoal.

That’s because the “black” dye isn’t really just black. Black is really dark, dark, dark, blue.... which is something that keeps me up at night. :p

Having been forced to part with my beloved Faded Blue Jean CU22 (see "Age Takes is Toll" below), I have found a perfect replacement. A charcoal Santana Retro with natural back. It was hiding in Germany, and now it's coming home to US shores. Can't wait.

UEUnLui.jpg
Superb choice, congrats! I hope your pain disappears as soon as you lay your hands on this beauty, well done.

Back