NGD S2 SC ? I don't think so !

Artjr

My wife's a Lawyer
i was really looking for a Strat. I had Strat money. I still need a Strat. I also could use another PRS. I was just looking around and noticed a sweet looking PRS hung way up high. The place I'm not going to name but it starts with G ends with Center had a SC58 Artist priced and tagged as a S2 SC. I told the salesman it's not a S2. He didn't seem to care. Now it's mine.
00l0l_ljxCEUWgnya_600x450.jpg
00i0i_2bwudYaRgcI_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Haha! Bangin'!

Meanwhile, I saw a woman almost break down in tears after being accused of swapping price tags on dog treats at Target a couple weeks ago.
That's was the 1st thing I thought about. But the Serial number matched the tag.

Dog treats, are you kidding. I'm boycotting Target

I consider myself to have a lot of integrity but I'm not sure I would have been as honest with a screaming deal like that. I'm glad you maintained your integrity but also squeezed a sweet deal out of the ole GC.

I consider myself to have a lot of integrity but I'm not sure I would have been as honest with a screaming deal like that. I'm glad you maintained your integrity but also squeezed a sweet deal out of the ole GC.
I feel for whoever traded it in. They probably got $700-$800. The strings seemed as old as the guitar and it was covered in dust, there is a few nicks around the edge of the body but nothing awful. Tomorrow I'm gonna clean it up and restring it.

Good on ya, Mate! Pointed out the error, was told they didn't care about error, took advantage of error (because obviously someone else will, eventually).

Nice!

Karma has a way of balancing things. Soon you will pay big bucks for a '69 Marshall Plexi and get it home to find it has the guts of a Peavey Bandit. Seriously, what an amazing score !!!!!

Wow! Yeah, GC is my favorite place to buy used PRS guitars. After a certain point they will almost give them away!!

That, however, is a great deal - and kudos for the honesty!

Back