NGD! Rosewood neck goodness

Roger Roy

Well, just picked this guy up. Ive actually had 2 of these Floyd custom 24's, both were artist packs with flame maple neck and boards and I have regretted selling them ever since. When this guy popped up at a local shop from the PRS experience I had to have it. Ive owned MANY high end guitars and PRS is really pumping out a great and consistent product that hangs with a lot of the boutique stuff Ive had.
The rosewood neck with ebony board is really the selling point on this, it feels like butter...freaking amazing. So now Im down to just having this and my custom spec'd out Anderson Angel and I think I might finally be done for a while lol, time to put more effort into playing
TkU8JYR.jpg

JbrjHLD.jpg

eGOCp1X.jpg

VQn2Udd.jpg

Well, just picked this guy up. Ive actually had 2 of these Floyd custom 24's, both were artist packs with flame maple neck and boards and I have regretted selling them ever since. When this guy popped up at a local shop from the PRS experience I had to have it. Ive owned MANY high end guitars and PRS is really pumping out a great and consistent product that hangs with a lot of the boutique stuff Ive had.
The rosewood neck with ebony board is really the selling point on this, it feels like butter...freaking amazing. So now Im down to just having this and my custom spec'd out Anderson Angel and I think I might finally be done for a while lol, time to put more effort into playing
TkU8JYR.jpg

JbrjHLD.jpg

eGOCp1X.jpg

VQn2Udd.jpg

Can you please post sound clips or a video of this guitar? I’ve been itching to hear that rosewood ebony combo...

:)

Had the impression that their IRW was getting lighter and lighter over the years, but this is a nice dark one. Congrats.

That neck looks good enough to eat!
Congrats on a cool find!

Back