NGD! Rosewood neck goodness

The feel of the rosewood neck on my 594 is one of my favorite things about it... nice to hold, cool to the touch, and velvety smooth.

Enjoy :)

I love this guitar lol, it really is amazing. I did find one bit of a qc thing (which isn't really a qc problem, more of a cnc programming tolerance I believe) as it has 3 shims under the Floyd nut. Again, not affecting anything but I don't remember there being shims under the nut on my other 2 I had. These core models really do stand up to my Andersons and Suhr quite nicely. I did have a bit of a crazy moment where I listed up my Anderson Angel (which I custom specd out) because I caught the bug for another PRS lol, pulled the ad though as it has a bit of value for being the first guitar I got to pick everything out including the top so its staying. I DO NEED MORE PRS THOUGH!

obligatory pic of my Anderson for reference
Cn74xtdl.jpg

I love this guitar lol, it really is amazing. I did find one bit of a qc thing (which isn't really a qc problem, more of a cnc programming tolerance I believe) as it has 3 shims under the Floyd nut. Again, not affecting anything but I don't remember there being shims under the nut on my other 2 I had. These core models really do stand up to my Andersons and Suhr quite nicely. I did have a bit of a crazy moment where I listed up my Anderson Angel (which I custom specd out) because I caught the bug for another PRS lol, pulled the ad though as it has a bit of value for being the first guitar I got to pick everything out including the top so its staying. I DO NEED MORE PRS THOUGH!

obligatory pic of my Anderson for reference
Cn74xtdl.jpg
Whoa! Love that top and color!

Back