NGD Road Worn 2011 Custom 24

Sabu Chan

Hi, all. I've just obtained my 1st U.S.-made PRS guitar. As I posted in the introduction thread, it is a 2011 Custom 24. I found it from a guitar listing site in Japan.

Yesterday, I went to a used Guitar shop in suburb of Tokyo to look at it. The Custom 24 had the lowest price in the category on the list because of many dings and scratches. However, the playability was excellent. It was owned by a gigging local player according the shop owner. After I played it at the shop for 10 min., I lost to GAS. I traded in 2004 SE Soapbar II and paid some additional cash. The Custom 24 followed me home.

Does anyone know the name of color/finish of this guitar?

9Hy5yQ0.jpg
https://imgur.com/a/9Hy5yQ0

nice score dude. Lovely looking finish

I did the same as you, my second US PRS was a real road worn gig pig. Two previous owners, both gigged it every weekend. It was beat up a little but everything that mattered was dead straight and played like butter. They seem to hold up pretty well, and if you got it for a good price - you got it for a good price!

now you won't baby it either. I find with used guitars I am much happier taking them out and about and leaning on them for things

nice score dude. Lovely looking finish

I did the same as you, my second US PRS was a real road worn gig pig. Two previous owners, both gigged it every weekend. It was beat up a little but everything that mattered was dead straight and played like butter. They seem to hold up pretty well, and if you got it for a good price - you got it for a good price!

now you won't baby it either. I find with used guitars I am much happier taking them out and about and leaning on them for things

I couldn’t have said it any better!

Back