NGD - Purple Sparkle content

jetydosa

Ever run across a guitar online, that the moment you see it, you know you are done for? And then when it arrives you are thrilled that is sounds amazing too? Well - that was this guitar for me :D

purdgt1.jpg

purdgt2.jpg

purdgt3.jpg

purdgt4.jpg

Yup, happens to me all the time. I have to force myself not to buy everything that hits me that way. Missed that one, though -- Stonkin'!

Was that the one at Brian's? LOVE that one. More Grimace than Grimace himself!

Sometimes I forget how just plain RIGHT the PRS body shape / carve is. One needs to see a good, metallic color like that one to remind oneself. AWESOME...congrats!

Thanks for all the kind words guys! Whats funny I use PURPLE EB Power Slinky strings and PURPLE Dunlop 1.14mm picks too LOL.

Was that the one at Brian's? LOVE that one. More Grimace than Grimace himself!

Sometimes I forget how just plain RIGHT the PRS body shape / carve is. One needs to see a good, metallic color like that one to remind oneself. AWESOME...congrats!

Yup it was at Brians. Brian was great to deal with. They still have a SC245 in the same finish. I keep telling myself I dont need it..........hhaha

Thank you for taking away half the temptation!

Now finish the job...

Gorgeous guitar!

My cu24 was that way. The top was photographed correctly and I couldn't stop looking at it on ebay. I told my wife I was going to buy it before I bought it which never happens.

When I got it, I was so happy with how beautiful it was. Two minutes into playing it, I knew it was a keeper. The only mods I've done to it are rosewood rings and mann trem. 5909s rock in that guitar.

For what it's worth. I can't get a photo to show its true colors no matter what I do.

AND....I would totally rock that purple axe to hell and back!

Not much of a sparkle man myself but this is one sweet looking guitar!

Back