NGD - PS8059

That, my friend, is just the BEST finish and grain combination I've seen on a top. Of course we've all seen amazing guitars. When you go through the Private Stock Friday thread you see just amazing creations. I get a little "numb" to some tings because there is so much here that is overwhelming. Even within the context of overwhelmingly beautiful guitars, your top with that finish really stand out; Your guitar is just a "Wow!".

Thanks for posting!!

God's Honest Truth...that is one of the most gorgeous guitars I have ever seen in my life!!! I must repent, as I am sinning by coveting your guitar in such a blatant fashion :)

Wow ! Absolutely Stunning ! Congrats & enjoy it !

If I ever find out where you live, I'm taking that guitar. Upon inspection, no jury would convict me!

I have a thing for the swimming-pool effect of that finish on that quilt. And the seashell just pushes it way over the top.

Agree with everyone else - wow! That is easily one of the top 5 PRS tops I’ve ever seen, out of hundreds. Enjoy it!

I like the boat wake/chevron effect that matches so perfectly on each side. I did like 4 double takes at first looking at that one piece top trying to find a seem in the middle. That’s stunning! Put me in the camp of “that’s in my top 5 PS guitars I’ve seen.”

Back