NGD PS

I forgot to mention how important and how many thanks I need to give to Dave Herring from Seaford music in Delaware. I worked there growing up and that's where I fell in love with prs. I've had many over the years and ordered my first hollowbody in 02 through Seaford music. If anyone is looking to buy a new or used prs check out Seaford music in Delaware they always have a huge stock and f you ask nice Dave might show you something from his private stock

Ok man... I have to say that single cut is exceptional. Truly. And I'm guessing that Rastafied-Swampy gets a great deal of play-time.

When are you guys coming back through Colorado? I'd love to dee your live show again.

That is sweet man! One of a kind for sure!

What's going on with that SE acoustic? Is it the light that makes it look blue in the picture?

Ok so it's my first time trying to post a pic. So I'll start with the group pic. Picked up the faded green jean yesterday and have been holding it/playing it ever since and it hasn't left my sight. Gorgeous and sounds incredible. Big thanks to everyone at prs! Paul Miles, Bev and Rich in the AR department just are some of the coolest people. Being able to design my own guitar was a dream come true. Anyway check it out

Photos don't do it any justice. Personally I've never seen anything like it.. Totally mind blow by the build. Can't wait to take it on tour and jump off some risers with it

NICE TREASURE AXE!!!

That is sweet man! One of a kind for sure!

What's going on with that SE acoustic? Is it the light that makes it look blue in the picture?

It's not the light that baby is powder blue.. Really great guitar too by the way. I go directly into a radial tone bone and right into the PA and it sounds huge

Congratz Trevor.
by the way, I don't know if you remember me, my name is Alex and I used to be guitar tech for O Rappa and always loved to see Soja's guitar boat . rock on!

That's awesome! Burl makes for an interesting top, but it is very nice. Congrats!

Back