NGD!! PS Koa for Kine!

I own a Tom Anderson Drop Top with Koa on Koa that's 17 years old. It definitely gives off beautiful mid tones with nice high overtones without the brightness of maple tops. The bottom end is never flubby and always under control with good presence. I think your choice of an Ebony board is a great match to further push the highs to balance the overall warmth of Koa.
Cool, thanks for that! I noticed earlier that you had a Tom Anderson in your signature. Good guitars. I have one myself but it's alder/maple/maple. I've had the privilege to meet Tom Anderson a couple of times. Really good guy.

Cool, thanks for that! I noticed earlier that you had a Tom Anderson in your signature. Good guitars. I have one myself but it's alder/maple/maple. I've had the privilege to meet Tom Anderson a couple of times. Really good guy.

Did someone say Anderson?

Da Kine is the king of Koa!

I gotta say the more I look at this guitar, it seems to just get better and better and it was superb the first time.
So glad you got a 53/10 loaded guitar!!!

WOW!!!! I remember seeing this in the PSF, like you said. Good Lord, that turned out beautifully. I dig the subtle elegance....that is one sexy guitar right there. Nice choice on the nitro, too. Congrats and thanks for sharing!!!

Back