NGD - PS 8192

DougUSMC

Perpetual Practicer
Wow, that's all I can say. Just. Wow.

I'm not the most amazing player, I've never gigged professionally, or worked in the industry. I KNOW this means that I won't be able to accurately describe this guitar - so I'm sticking with WoW.

The attention to detail is amazing. Every single part of this guitar is beautiful. I kid you not when I say that picking up this guitar I felt like I played better. The setup and intonation are amazing, It rings for DAYS. I plugged it in, started playing, and almost 2 hours went by. Dinner got cold. I only finally came up and ate b/c I'd left my favorite slide upstairs and couldn't sneak up to get it w/o getting caught. :D

I'll start by saying that I suck as a photographer, these are from my phone. They do NOT do the colors justice. You can see roughly what it's like, but you don't get the vibe. My hat is off to Paul Miles and the whole PS team. I was fortunate enough to spend half a day with them, explained what I was looking for, and they made magic happen.

Original "I got to visit the Vault" thread HERE.

Short version: something that didn't look out of place on one of these two porches:
GfJNrFB.png

AgWUnRf.png

I know you're all only here for the pics, so here they are...

Talk about no detail missed: Ever seen a left handed PRS case? You have now.
CrIGeq6.jpg

eLPnlFc.jpg

Immediately hooked it up to the Dallas, through an Ox Box, and the Marshall 4x12. These colors are closer to what she looks like in person:
Tpw4Rxg.jpg

8dsAxj6.jpg

Moore Music Eagle:
VYLzfhA.jpg

JBirds:
SihglxJ.jpg

Better look at the front:
sEaoMSa.jpg

Better look at the front, tho the pic a couple above is a better representation of color:
qWqYh7k.jpg

That's all I've got for now. TBH, I'm running back down to play again...

OMG man that is beyond amazing, I don't have words! I'm just very happy for you I know you're going to love it long time! Congrats!

That’s some beautiful walnut, definitely has a rustic vibe. You’ll be enjoying that for a long time!

Simply stunning!!!

I hope she brings you much joy and happiness...

I love it when a plan comes together :)

Beautiful guitar - that Walnut figure is wonderful. Hard to beat a PS on fit, finish and playability!

Wow, that's all I can say. Just. Wow.

I'm not the most amazing player, I've never gigged professionally, or worked in the industry. I KNOW this means that I won't be able to accurately describe this guitar - so I'm sticking with WoW.

The attention to detail is amazing. Every single part of this guitar is beautiful. I kid you not when I say that picking up this guitar I felt like I played better. The setup and intonation are amazing, It rings for DAYS. I plugged it in, started playing, and almost 2 hours went by. Dinner got cold. I only finally came up and ate b/c I'd left my favorite slide upstairs and couldn't sneak up to get it w/o getting caught. :D

I'll start by saying that I suck as a photographer, these are from my phone. They do NOT do the colors justice. You can see roughly what it's like, but you don't get the vibe. My hat is off to Paul Miles and the whole PS team. I was fortunate enough to spend half a day with them, explained what I was looking for, and they made magic happen.

Original "I got to visit the Vault" thread HERE.

Short version: something that didn't look out of place on one of these two porches:
GfJNrFB.png

AgWUnRf.png

I know you're all only here for the pics, so here they are...

Talk about no detail missed: Ever seen a left handed PRS case? You have now.
CrIGeq6.jpg

eLPnlFc.jpg

Immediately hooked it up to the Dallas, through an Ox Box, and the Marshall 4x12. These colors are closer to what she looks like in person:
Tpw4Rxg.jpg

8dsAxj6.jpg

Moore Music Eagle:
VYLzfhA.jpg

JBirds:
SihglxJ.jpg

Better look at the front:
sEaoMSa.jpg

Better look at the front, tho the pic a couple above is a better representation of color:
qWqYh7k.jpg

That's all I've got for now. TBH, I'm running back down to play again...
WoW indeed! That is super sweet :)

Now if you can just get some left-handed amps you'll really be set :rolleyes:

That is all the best brown! :D

That's a gorgeous axe, I love walnut, and that and the caramel flame maple neck are truly fabulous.

I also think it's great you chose the J-Birds. Those got such a bad rap when they were introduced, but I though they were seriously artistic and love them on the two guitars I have 'em on.

Back