NGD: PS #4346, SC 245 Ted Piezo in custom "Orange Glow Burst"!

MA Pete

Pattern Thin Convert!
NGD!!!

PS+434604.jpg

PS+434613.jpg

Killer One-Piece Quilt top, from the same tree as Alan's DC 245 PS!
PS+434603.jpg

PS+434612.jpg

PS+434614.jpg

McCarty Thickness!
PS+434615.jpg

Killer Brazzy Board and Headstock Veneer!
PS+434606.jpg

Yellow Orange Spiny Old Birds with MOP Outlines and thin MOP Purfling!
PS+434607.jpg

PS+434605.jpg

Ribboned Mahogany Body and Select Mahogany Neck!
PS+434610.jpg

Finish is a custom "Orange Glow Burst" that I came up with with Paul Miles, it came out great!! I wanted it similar to the DGT Collections, with the burst just being a darker orange, not cherry, and the center being a little less yellow. They nailed it! Pictures don't quite capture it, it is a pretty bright orange, which I love, but still the guitar has a vintage Beauty of the Burst thing going on, but with a more modern interpretation.

I love the Purfling around the board and headstock, a must have for me going forward!

Tone report to follow...

A couple of epic PS NGD's recently here, but the thrill better last as I won't be having another anytime soon. For the first time since April 2012, I don't have at least one Private Stock in the oven! I am sure I will do another one down the road, but nothing in the imminent future.

I guess I will have to make due for a while with the 5 great ones I have!

Wow that turned out absolutely incredible! Like you say, a modern interpretation on a vintage beauty vibe, love the controls and appointments too.

Congrats man, that one is on another level!

Love it! Love the color, love the inlays, love the vibe, love everything about it.

It's absurdly cool, back, front, top, bottom. The switches are cool.

I'm sure even the inside of the guitar is awesome.

Please send it here. ;)

I certainly liked the DGT Collection color as well. Nice and subtle spin on that color. Looks great Pete.

gorgeous, pete, gorgeous!
:congrats::congrats::congrats:

when are you getting something with \m/ pickups?

Thanks everyone for the very kind comments!

I am digging it! Played it some more tonight, holy cow, terrific tones.

when are you getting something with \m/ pickups?

Funny you should ask, Dave, I just ordered a set today, they will go in the purple SC Ted! :D

The clouds just rolled back and a heavenly choir just sang a beautiful, harmonized melody...

Back