NGD! PRS Wood Library McCarty 594 - AWESOME Angel Quilt!

dfarr

NGD! PRS Wood Library McCarty 594 - AWESOME Angel Quilt! This beauty arrived yesterday and I was blown away! Sounds and plays as great as it looks. Below the guitar pics are pics of the rig it plugs into! My rig is a Wet/Dry/Wet rig. The signal goes thru the pedalboard and then to the Mesa JP-2C. The top cab is a 2X12 Recto with V-30's. That is my "Dry" cab. The signal goes from the Mesa to a Suhr Iso line out box and the "Dry" signal passes thru the suhr to the top 2X12 Recto. The "Wet" signal goes to out of the Suhr box to the G-Major in the Rack. It the comes out stereo left and right and goes to the Matrix GT 800FX stereo power amp and then to the bottom cab which is a Mesa 2X12 Road king stereo cab which has a open back side and a closed back side. So the top cab is Dry and the bottom cab is left and right Wet. The mix is very easy to control via the wet/Dry mix knob on the Suhr box.The Midi Raider on my pedalboard controls all the switching on the pedals, the G major and the Midi capable Mesa Jp-2c. The sound is HUGE!!!!
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1601.jpg

s-l1604.jpg

s-l1606.jpg

FULL_RIG.jpg

JP-2_C.jpg

RACK.jpg

PEDALBOARD.jpg

BABY_GROOT.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not seeing the image. Might want to confirm the link. I'll keep an eye out because this sounds like it's wicked pretty.

I still cannot see them either. I will be waiting anxiously. Sounds awesome!

NGD! PRS Wood Library McCarty 594 - AWESOME Angel Quilt! This beauty arrived yesterday and I was blown away! Sounds and plays as great as it looks. Below the guitar pics are pics of the rig it plugs into!
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1601.jpg

s-l1604.jpg

s-l1606.jpg

FULL_RIG.jpg

JP-2_C.jpg

RACK.jpg

PEDALBOARD.jpg

BABY_GROOT.jpg

That might be one of the greatest finishes I've ever seen on a PRS - almost looks like a gray wolf's coat. And what a rig! PRS through a MKIIC+ - the holy grail of heavy tone, IMO.

Oh, snap. Sexy rig. That guitar is wicked. I love the boat wake action!

I've dealt with Lark for a few things here and there. Always a pleasure to work with. Congrats, again!

Congrats! That is one beautiful guitar!

I used to have a Paul's Guitar in blue fade that had that boat wake figuring like that... I still kick myself for letting it go!

Once the images loaded (wow, did that take a while!) I could see what a beautiful quilt that is indeed! Congrats!

That is a glorious top! The finish is perfect for that one! Love the back, too. Great guitar! Enjoy it!

ps.....cool rig!

Back