NGD Prs Tremonti

Prs2studio

Ok so I bought a used one owner tremonti usa model signed by mark twice once on back of headstock and once on the body, Scott of Creed and Myles of Alterbridge on the body. Then the body was cleared. The owner wrote his first name on the lower edge of the guitar as well. The guitar bridge is decked with a T-No also installed and looks like the body was routed out under the bridge. The action is sick low just on the edge of buzzing out. The neck is straight as an arrow. I have mixed feelings on all of these things and thinking about sending to PTC for some tlc. Any input?

Congrats - welcome to Club Tremonti!!!

The Tremonti comes with the uprouting, so that may be stock - can't say w/o pics.

Action is such a personal thing - no harm setting it the way you want it. I haven't touched the action on mine - it's just the way it was when it was sitting on the table at Experience. I have had to tweak the pickup heights, though.

Mark's sig wouldn't bother me, but if it bothers you, by all means, get it off of there. Same for the other sigs. The main thing is you own it now - do what you need to do to make it yours. And play the crap out of it and let us hear!

Back