NGD...PRS Tremonti signature

insanegoldfish

Hi all! I am new to the forum but have been lurking for a bit. I have a few PRS guitars in my stable that will eventually go to my kids. But Friday I acquired what will be the last of my guitar purchases. It's a 2014 Tremonti signature that was owned and used by Mark on his new Tremonti album that will be coming out, hopefully, soon. Here are some pics of the guitar and one of him with it at his house in Florida. Just got to play it today and love it! Thanks for looking!

IMG_1103_zps262de1c8.jpg

IMG_1110_zpscada4f31.jpg

IMG_1104_zps1a6fde3d.jpg

IMG_1102_zpsde978372.jpg

IMG_1107_zps20c47913.jpg

IMG_1108_zps7ee89089.jpg

IMG_1109_zps2387f2a6.jpg

IMG_1111_zps760611d5.jpg

image_zpsdb3d424a.jpg

Last edited:
thats lovley,bit what makes it badass is that mr tremonti has played it.

Congrats! $5500 was a bit steep for me or I'd own one of the 12 as well! I hope you're able to strip the dna off it and clone some of his skills!

Bad ass!

Congrats! $5500 was a bit steep for me or I'd own one of the 12 as well! I hope you're able to strip the dna off it and clone some of his skills!

Bad ass!

Tried! Don't think it'll work though lol! Thanks for all the compliments guys. It is an awesome guitar and, I believe, a good investment. I don't ever plan on selling it and hope my kids won't either, but would think I could gety money back if I had to. That's not gonna happen though. I dunno, kids may not get it. Perhaps I'll be buried with it!! Yeah, it was expensive, but figured it was a once in a lifetime chance. Tried trading him a guitar back in October to no avail. Had to buy one lol

Thanks again for all the comments guys! It's a special guitar and am loving the time I'm getting to play with it. Needless to say, my Les Paul has taken a back seat to this guitar :-D

Back