NGD: PRS Tremonti 10 Top

Justcantshred

Picked this up this weekend from my local Danville Music. Been wanting a Tremonti for years, but needed it to be a stop tail with a natural back. Then this showed up. The Reverb listing for it was exploding so I knew I had to act fast, I showed up right at opening, plugged it into an MT15 and 20 minutes later was trading in my very awesome 2020 594 Singlecut 10 Top in Charcoal for this one. No regrets! I am a metal guy at heart (and I also have a DC 594 and a 594 HBII). Put this sucker in drop C with some NYXL 11-56 strings and it roars like no other.

E1yks8s.jpg

6SV5ZCb.jpg

o0OICwM.jpg

Picked this up this weekend from my local Danville Music. Been wanting a Tremonti for years, but needed it to be a stop tail with a natural back. Then this showed up. The Reverb listing for it was exploding so I knew I had to act fast, I showed up right at opening, plugged it into an MT15 and 20 minutes later was trading in my very awesome 2020 594 Singlecut 10 Top in Charcoal for this one. No regrets! I am a metal guy at heart (and I also have a DC 594 and a 594 HBII). Put this sucker in drop C with some NYXL 11-56 strings and it roars like no other.

E1yks8s.jpg

6SV5ZCb.jpg

o0OICwM.jpg
Beautiful! I had seen that on Reverb too. Percentage-wise, Tremonti 10 tops seem to be a step above. Congrats.

Beautiful! I had seen that on Reverb too. Percentage-wise, Tremonti 10 tops seem to be a step above. Congrats.

It definitely works super well with the Yellow Tiger finish. I saw someone add it to their cart on Reverb the night before I got it and almost had a panic attack.

Back