NGD PRS Special 22 Semi Hollow

Yeah, Burnt Mapleleaf is charcoal with the orange burst, like mine:

leNf3Oc.jpg
Thats a beauty right there, I almost got that color

Maybe we should have a Special 22 Owners Club thread LOL

I have a Charcoal Cherry Burst Special which is quite like the Burnt Maple Leaf but with a red burst instead.

MNZdo85.jpg

I have seen the Burnt Maple Leaf look different - from Orange to more Brown and even close to looking more red like the Charcoal Cherry - so much so that I have mistaken it for Charcoal Cherry - but that one is certainly more distinctly different...

Maybe we should have a Special 22 Owners Club thread LOL

I have a Charcoal Cherry Burst Special which is quite like the Burnt Maple Leaf but with a red burst instead.

I have seen the Burnt Maple Leaf look different - from Orange to more Brown and even close to looking more red like the Charcoal Cherry - so much so that I have mistaken it for Charcoal Cherry - but that one is certainly more distinctly different...
That very particular guitar drew my eye instantly at Exp 2018. As I've told the tale before: every Burnt Maple Leaf I had seen before did nothing to convince me it was a finish I wanted - just didn't appeal to my eye. And I get it that beauty is most certainly in the eye of the beholder. Sergio. Blue.

But that one just made me say instantly "you shall be mine!".

It also helps that the guitar itself is fantastic - great tones from that model!

Back