NGD PRS SE Custom 24 Amethyst

I’m waiting for mine. Exact same one. Do you know what year these are? I can’t find any info on PRS’ site.

I’m waiting for mine. Exact same one. Do you know what year these are? I can’t find any info on PRS’ site.

You'll love it! Not sure about the date. I assume 2018 since they just showed up about a month ago, but maybe 2017? Not sure how to decipher the serial numbers. Mine is CTI A00756. Can anyone here tell from that? I'm guessing the CTI is for Cor-Tek Instruments, which is the manufacturing company listed on the headstock.

Really nice. I haven't seen one with a colored top and natural back like this. The SE CU24 is my go to guitar ;)

Thanks! The trampas green SE CU24's this year also have a natural back. A friend of mine just got one any it's amazing. PRS is really upping their game on the SE line lately.

M2pAW
Hmm, didn’t work.

Last edited:
If that's it in your profile pic, it looks great. Love the flame and the lighter colored knobs. Seems like the color may be a little darker than mine also. Very nice!

It is, I had some gold knobs laying around so tried them out. The back is definitely darker than yours. I’ll work on getting the pics to load. wish the front of mine was a little lighter like yours.

It is, I had some gold knobs laying around so tried them out. The back is definitely darker than yours. I’ll work on getting the pics to load. wish the front of mine was a little lighter like yours.

Just curious. Were the knobs that came with it black like mine, or did you get the amber ones that are pictured on the GC website? Thanks!

Edit - I checked the GC site just now and there are new pics up showing the black knobs, so I guess that's what they are putting on them now.

Just curious. Were the knobs that came with it black like mine, or did you get the amber ones that are pictured on the GC website? Thanks!

Edit - I checked the GC site just now and there are new pics up showing the black knobs, so I guess that's what they are putting on them now.

Mine came with the black knobs. I even asked about the amber knobs while at GC and he said he had only seen them with black knobs.

Thanks! The trampas green SE CU24's this year also have a natural back. A friend of mine just got one any it's amazing. PRS is really upping their game on the SE line lately.
Yup, I've got a Trampas Green SE CU24 and it is Natural back. :)
Can post pics if you guys want !

Back