* PRS USA Amber Lampshade Knobs
* Nickel Brushed Pickup Covers
DSC_0040(1).JPG

DSC_0039.JPG

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0041.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG

Last edited:
Pretty sweet! Not a color I would have thought I liked but I sure do! I like the covers a lot

Bought it the day after the PRS launch at Sweetwater. They are currently sold out with more on order. It was just luck I suppose :)

Bought it the day after the PRS launch at Sweetwater. They are currently sold out with more on order. It was just luck I suppose :)

i think ya just beat me out on that one... my rep was like we have onnn.... nope it's gone

Glad you got it! I cannot wait to get one

Much better! I was starting to think your guitar was a gray minus sign. Anyways, love the top on that one, really nice flame. BTW, how is the nut on yours? Any binding issues?

No binding on the nut. QC on this one was top notch. This is my first MII PRS so I was hesitant to purchase but when it arrived all my fears were alleviated. Still wish they were made in Korea but things don't always stay the same do they? Glad you can see the pics now. Thanks for letting me know - much appreciated !!!!

No binding on the nut. QC on this one was top notch. This is my first MII PRS so I was hesitant to purchase but when it arrived all my fears were alleviated. Still wish they were made in Korea but things don't always stay the same do they? Glad you can see the pics now. Thanks for letting me know - much appreciated !!!!

Yeah, thanks for fixing the pics. Photobucket and Imgur seem to work the best. I mentioned the nut because I had that issue with both the SE Paul's and 35th I got last year, so maybe they altered the material for the stock nut. That was always my biggest gripe.

I actually have an '07 Singlecut and a DBZ Bolero from World Music in Korea, and the build quality is virtually identical, though I would give a slight edge to WMI because that Bolero has literally perfect fretwork. Not one high fret, period, whereas the two MII SE's I got last year had a few very minor issues but still required some spot leveling.

hi,im getting one soon.can i ask is the back of the neck satin or gloss?did it change the sound when you put the pickup covers on?i like the looks .thanks

mapletop,

The back is gloss like the front of the guitar. The covers didn't seem to change the tone at all, at least none that my old ears could detect. Thanks.

Back