NGD: PRS SE Chris Robertson

Michael_DK

Is that a new model? Haven't heard of it before.
It's exclusive to the European market. Couldn't resist an SE with 57/08 and a P90 :) It's steep for an SE model, but seems to be around the same price as the 2017 models (that, or the 2016 models were marked down on the site where I bought this.

It's actually a B-stock, which means somebody had it and returned it within 30 days for whatever reason. No idea why!! :) Not a scratch or a ding anywhere, perfect condition :)

I thouhgt I'd change the strings to 10s, but I actually really like the 9s on there - much easier on the hand, and sounds great as it is :) Bearing in mind that these probably have been played a bit already

So not fair. If this were available in the US I'd totally pick one up. Love this model on paper and how it sounds thanks to your clip.

I think they would sell a decent amount of these, even with just SE pickups, if they were available everywhere. I sure would be interested, if I weren't so busy trying to save for a 594. But, anyways, congrats, I'm jealous of that sweet axe!

Thanks guys! Really happy with this baby :) And I agree, this is an awesome pickup combination.

It will make a very nice compliment to my CU24 with 85/15s in it. Different character of tones - the custom24 for the "notice me" rhythm parts, the SE for the "supporting" rhythm role (since it a bit less aggressive and forward sounding), and either one or the other for leads. That's at least what I envision currently :)

Wow... great looking guitar... I played an ESP Eclipse II with a Dimarzio 36th Anni PAF in the bridge and a Gibson P94 in the neck for years as my backup to my CU24 and it was basically this! So cool... I'd be sorely tempted if they were available on this side of the pond, especially with that 58/07 already in the bridge...

Back