NGD: PRS Private Stock

drgordonfreeman

I spec’d and ordered this last year from the guys at The Guitar Sanctuary. If you’re in Dallas, it’s definitely a place you should stop by and check out. The Manager, Brian Meader, has some pretty good history with PRS. I was super excited to finally pick this up! Same specs and build as my other Private Stocks, except this one is with the “northern lights” finish. Pretty cool finish; sort of a pearlescent blue-green. Shades of purple and other colors come out when the light reflects on it at different angles. Unfortunately, it’s a little hard to capture in a pic. The guitar feels and plays as beautiful as it looks. Specs are at the end.

n5r52a.jpg

wb6fyf.jpg

119xy6h.jpg

x3en41.jpg

346u9vn.jpg

15i0p39.jpg

15fszkw.jpg

14bubk0.jpg

6xzseg.jpg

2n1atrc.jpg

Oof! I’m like pins that just got knocked down by a bowling ball. Congrats!!

I spec’d and ordered this last year from the guys at The Guitar Sanctuary. If you’re in Dallas, it’s definitely a place you should stop by and check out. The Manager, Brian Meader, has some pretty good history with PRS. I was super excited to finally pick this up! Same specs and build as my other Private Stocks, except this one is with the “northern lights” finish. Pretty cool finish; sort of a pearlescent blue-green. Shades of purple and other colors come out when the light reflects on it at different angles. Unfortunately, it’s a little hard to capture in a pic. The guitar feels and plays as beautiful as it looks. Specs are at the end.

n5r52a.jpg

wb6fyf.jpg

119xy6h.jpg

x3en41.jpg

346u9vn.jpg

15i0p39.jpg

15fszkw.jpg

14bubk0.jpg

6xzseg.jpg

2n1atrc.jpg
Stunning Rocker

Beautiful! Love the wide curl with that color and etched birds always look great.

I went back and forth about South American Mahogany versus African Mahogany on my current build as my favorite PRSs have SA hog. Given my weight requirements (<8lbs) due to back issues I stayed with the lighter weight African hog thy picked out for me. Curious if you have any with the African hog?

Back