NGD: PRS Private Stock One-off Build

drgordonfreeman

I ordered this last year from my guy, Clint, at The Guitar Sanctuary in Dallas. This is my second PRS PS one-off build, and once again, it's absolutely flawless. Clint already has the wheels turning for my third!

Quick story, I've always lusted for an emerald green PRS since I saw Daniel Johns sport his with Silverchair after Frogstomp was released when I was a teenager in the 90's. If I'm being honest, that's the who/what/when start of my love affair with PRS.

4P7GxG.jpg

5z-TWx.jpg

6K72R2.jpg

6ZgM_2.jpg

73f5Mf.jpg

6nY86m.jpg

S2dRM.jpg

3ZmGDs.jpg

4NKGJt.jpg

4fkBMD.jpg

I'm not big on green guitars, but that is gorgeous. If I ever get a green guitar, that might be my first choice of color.

Congrats!

I ordered this last year from my guy, Clint, at The Guitar Sanctuary in Dallas. This is my second PRS PS one-off build, and once again, it's absolutely flawless. Clint already has the wheels turning for my third!

Quick story, I've always lusted for an emerald green PRS since I saw Daniel Johns sport his with Silverchair after Frogstomp was released when I was a teenager in the 90's. If I'm being honest, that's the who/what/when start of my love affair with PRS.

4fkBMD.jpg

Well... you seem to be doing pretty well.. keep those pretty pictures coming.

Nice! Very tasteful build. Just curious -- why you went with D'Addario fret wire? Is it harder, softer, or other?

"Etched mother of pearl"?!?!?
(swoons)

Add my voice to the "nice birds" chorus. Outstanding. Congrats!

Cool story about Silverchair, I didn't realize they played PRS! I was a child when that music took over the radio. Lots of good memories.

Also, do you think we're ever going to see Half-Life 3? ..........................................................

Back