NGD: PRS McCarty 594 Private Stock

beckstriad

New to the forum, but definitely not to PRS guitars.

Just got in a 2015 McCarty Private stock in the Northern Lights finish with a beautiful quilt top, mahogany back, Indian rosewood neck, African Blackwood fretboard/headstock overlay/tuner buttons, brushstroke MOP inlays, and 58/15 pickups. Man, what a great guitar. Really beautiful. I’m amazed at the quality, even compared to the incredible quality of my 2011 MC-58. This is my first Private Stock. I’m afraid it will not be my last. Thinking I will probably order a DGT PS later this year.

This joins my Santana II, MC-58, CE-24, Singlecut, and HB II.

New to the forum, but definitely not to PRS guitars.

Just got in a 2015 McCarty Private stock in the Northern Lights finish with a beautiful quilt top, mahogany back, Indian rosewood neck, African Blackwood fretboard/headstock overlay/tuner buttons, brushstroke MOP inlays, and 58/15 pickups. Man, what a great guitar. Really beautiful. I’m amazed at the quality, even compared to the incredible quality of my 2011 MC-58. This is my first Private Stock. I’m afraid it will not be my last. Thinking I will probably order a DGT PS later this year.

This joins my Santana II, MC-58, CE-24, Singlecut, and HB II.

Nice! Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the 594

Welcome and congratulations. We love photos here! When you can manage it.

Guitar p0rn, gooood!! ;)

I can tell by the photos you've posted thus far that you have a really great looking Epiphone. :p
Nobody beats mine!
AxeVRoq.jpg

Sounds like you picked a helluva guitar. Northern Lights is a spectacular color....can't wait to see some pics!!!

Back