NGD: PRS DGT 2013!

nicotele

A DGT showed up for sale at a great price and had to do it. This has it dings and things, its not mint at all, but maybe better cos I just want a guitar to play and enjoy, and also better price so I was able to grab it =)

Started the year with 0 PRS and now have 3, and may sell my Tele and get a 594 S2 that showed up for sale, still thinking about it.

And this DGT is fantastic! Neck can notice that is a bit narrower than the Wide Fat of my McCarty, but it's very good, I like it. Kind of Fenderish and also it has meat. It is a bit less chunky than the Wide Fat, but I have to be consciouss about it to notice it when switching guitars, so liked that very much!

Sounds great! Similar but different to a Les Paul, it is its own thing and I like it very much so far.

The jumbo frets can notice the difference vs the medium jumbo of the McCarty and Paul's Guitar SE. I'm used to the smaller ones but think will get used to this ones.

Awesome guitar! Very happy with this one. At the moment I think I give a slight edge to my 1999 McCarty P90, that is currently my favrotie guitar, but will see during following weeks.

Ak2navG.jpg

opwrMtC.jpg

5pNEUKO.jpg

BP8YqC9.jpg

yLOqpv8.jpg

sULp1Jo.jpg

Oh heck yeah! Huge congratulations on the beautiful DGT!!! Nice family photo also

What a great addition! Congrats, that's gorgeous!

Aww yeah!

Oh, that is a NICE one. Quite a nice collection between the new DGT, the McSoapy, and the Paul's Guitar!

Thank you all very much =) Will see if I add a 594 S2 hehe.

A DGT showed up for sale at a great price and had to do it. This has it dings and things, its not mint at all, but maybe better cos I just want a guitar to play and enjoy, and also better price so I was able to grab it =)

Started the year with 0 PRS and now have 3, and may sell my Tele and get a 594 S2 that showed up for sale, still thinking about it.

And this DGT is fantastic! Neck can notice that is a bit narrower than the Wide Fat of my McCarty, but it's very good, I like it. Kind of Fenderish and also it has meat. It is a bit less chunky than the Wide Fat, but I have to be consciouss about it to notice it when switching guitars, so liked that very much!

Sounds great! Similar but different to a Les Paul, it is its own thing and I like it very much so far.

The jumbo frets can notice the difference vs the medium jumbo of the McCarty and Paul's Guitar SE. I'm used to the smaller ones but think will get used to this ones.

Awesome guitar! Very happy with this one. At the moment I think I give a slight edge to my 1999 McCarty P90, that is currently my favrotie guitar, but will see during following weeks.

Ak2navG.jpg

opwrMtC.jpg

5pNEUKO.jpg

BP8YqC9.jpg

yLOqpv8.jpg

sULp1Jo.jpg
Nice

Great color!

Congrats! You'll have fun with jumbo frets.. like a jungle gym for the fingers
Lol, yeah, the jumbo frets indeed are very noticeable and gives a different feel than the medium jumbos.
Awesome grab!

Congratulations, what a beauty.

Am I gonna be the only one who’s gonna address the strap issue on the McSoaparina?! ;)

Nice score.

Thanks!! :D Appreciate it.

Nice! Congrats!

I have seen a lot of DGT posts lately. That caused me to get mine out of the closet last week. I have been enjoying having it out. I forgot just how great of a guitar it really is.
It happens to me as well with other guitars. But yeah the DGT is really good. Will be using it a lot!

Back