NGD!!! PRS CE24 Goldtop!!!

Diverdan

Basement Noodler
Howdy folks, new toys, hurray! I was able to score this new CE24 that's got a finish I've been craving for about a year and a half - a Goldtop with Natural Back! :D The ones in Champagne Gold are nice, but I wanted a Natural Back. Thanks to Frank from Coral Sky for offering this piece! Frank told me that this was done as a Goldtop as part of the PRS creative freedom program (we've seen CE24s with wonderful non-standard finishes for months now), so I had to snag this when it showed up! I'm super pleased with it and very happy to add it to my collection. Kudos to Frank, great guy to work with, was a pleasure dealing with him.
I made a few small tweaks to make her truly mine - I swapped the clear PRS knobs for Gold Speed Knobs, swapped out the Black Trem Arm tip for a Cream one, and swapped out the Black pickup ring screws for Gold screws. A little extra bling for my new girl! I think she looks great, and sounds and feels amazing! Her name is Annika! :D
Annika_1.jpg

Goldtop%20Back.jpg

Annika%20Low%20Angle.jpg

Annika%2034.jpg

Last edited:
Very sweet! I recently curbed my Goldtop lust with a SC245 - that CE looks equally awesome!! I love the PRS maple binding with the gold finish and natural back; super classy!

Back