NGD! PRS CE Dustie Waring 24.

Gnarmageddon

I set out to get a Custom 24 but there's just a certain something about this model. The flat black. The white maple board. It's just magical.

Now to make the Floyd play right. Going from factory standard to Drop B. If PRS put out a Tune-O-Matic version of this, I would be the first in line.

Special thanks the the Missus for okaying it. I've been a good boy with freelance and bonuses this year, working nights and weekends, busting my hump. Life can't be all private school tuition and car insurance payments, can it?

I even saved the tag for Nigel Tufnel "don't point" moments.

Love the blackout look of those DW models! I wish I could have all black hardware on all of my PRSi!! Congrats on a fantastic score and cheers to many more!!!
There's a dealer in CO that's got one entirely blacked out. Thought about it, but I really love the contrast with the binding, the unpainted back and lower bout and all that darth vader black. It's a hesher, but it's a polite, well-heeled hesher. I'm so good with that. Even my friends who like to take the occasional poke at my love of BLARRRRGH-metal look at this thing and say, "dude, that is just clean."

Been gator-wrestling the Floyd all afternoon to get it set up. Almost there. God, these are the worst sometimes.

There's a dealer in CO that's got one entirely blacked out. Thought about it, but I really love the contrast with the binding, the unpainted back and lower bout and all that darth vader black. It's a hesher, but it's a polite, well-heeled hesher. I'm so good with that. Even my friends who like to take the occasional poke at my love of BLARRRRGH-metal look at this thing and say, "dude, that is just clean."

Been gator-wrestling the Floyd all afternoon to get it set up. Almost there. God, these are the worst sometimes.
I with you on that contrast of the maple board! Really brings that darkness alive!! And that flat black is killer too!!! Congrats again, maybe paint the Floyd Pink and it will work!!!!

Holy smokes! That is niiiiice. I'm not a huge fan of the matte finish craze these days, but that just plain works!
I've toyed with the idea of converting/modding my SE Custom to a Floyd, but I just can't seem to settle it in my brain yet. Most times I can't be arsed with fiddly things and the Floyd might drive me nuts. I certainly don't need any help in that department...

I set out to get a Custom 24 but there's just a certain something about this model. The flat black. The white maple board. It's just magical.

Now to make the Floyd play right. Going from factory standard to Drop B. If PRS put out a Tune-O-Matic version of this, I would be the first in line.

Special thanks the the Missus for okaying it. I've been a good boy with freelance and bonuses this year, working nights and weekends, busting my hump. Life can't be all private school tuition and car insurance payments, can it?

I even saved the tag for Nigel Tufnel "don't point" moments.
“Still got the old tagger on it”

Congrats she’s a beauty!

Back