NGD : PRS Brushstroke 24 in Black Gold Burst

Hahaha, I love this! You know you're on the PRS forum when someone buys a $3000 24 fret guitar because they have to hit a high E at their next show!

Please note, I'm by no means judging you - I'm guilty of the same kind of thing, and I think deep down a lot of us are just lookin for a reason to get our next PRS! I went through a phase for a while where I had a new guitar or amp at every show (granted I wasn't playing out frequently, but still). My gear buying hasn't slowed much, but I am playing more.

Anyways, congrats on that incredible axe! BG Burst is definitely my favorite finish. And the 24 frets with Paul's pickups must sound awesome. Enjoy it!

Hahaha, I love this! You know you're on the PRS forum when someone buys a $3000 24 fret guitar because they have to hit a high E at their next show!

Please note, I'm by no means judging you - I'm guilty of the same kind of thing, and I think deep down a lot of us are just lookin for a reason to get our next PRS! I went through a phase for a while where I had a new guitar or amp at every show (granted I wasn't playing out frequently, but still). My gear buying hasn't slowed much, but I am playing more.

Anyways, congrats on that incredible axe! BG Burst is definitely my favorite finish. And the 24 frets with Paul's pickups must sound awesome. Enjoy it!

This is not perceived as any judging, but rather a compliment, ha ha ha ^ ^ Yes, just another reason for me to justify for this beauty. And yes, it sound awesome! Just have another rehearsal with the band tonight and it totally rockkkkkkksssssss! :rock::rock::rock:

A clip from the gig, employee's show for New Year party, all band members are employees, and yes all 3 guitars are PRSi! A PRS SE Custom 24, A Paul's Guitar and my Brushstroke 24.

The monitor on stage was really bad and I could barely hear myself, but nevertheless, it was really a good fun ^ ^

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10155181922135220&set=vb.809830219&typ e=3&theater[/video]

Back