NGD : PRS Brushstroke 24 in Black Gold Burst

Just had to look at this thread again. Love that thing you got there! I think the Black Gold is my favorite finish. If I could have one of those with a hard tail and an ebony fretboard, I know I would probably find that I had died and gone to heaven.

You lucky dog! :top:

Just had to look at this thread again. Love that thing you got there! I think the Black Gold is my favorite finish. If I could have one of those with a hard tail and an ebony fretboard, I know I would probably find that I had died and gone to heaven.

You lucky dog! :top:

Thank you! The rosewood fretboard on this is almost as black as any Ebony board could be. Of course they would sound different ^ ^

Black gold is obviously my favourite color, I have 2 of them now ^ ^

SUPER !!!! Looking guitar congrats
Tell us about the 408s and a 24 fret guitar :)

แจ่มมากคับพี่

นอกจากอีก 2 เฟร็ตที่เพิ่มเข้ามาจาก 408 รุ่นปกติ รุ่นนี้มีนก Brushstroke ตัวที่ 10 ด้วยนะครับ
แบบนี้ต้องเขียน Brushstroke 24 เพิ่มไว้ใน username signature ด้วยป่าวคับ

---------------------------

Awesome!

Besides the extra 2 frets, I think another addition especially for this 24 fretter is the 10th Brushstroke Bird.
How about adding this one into your username signature?

แจ่มมากคับพี่

นอกจากอีก 2 เฟร็ตที่เพิ่มเข้ามาจาก 408 รุ่นปกติ รุ่นนี้มีนก Brushstroke ตัวที่ 10 ด้วยนะครับ
แบบนี้ต้องเขียน Brushstroke 24 เพิ่มไว้ใน username signature ด้วยป่าวคับ

---------------------------

Awesome!

Besides the extra 2 frets, I think another addition especially for this 24 fretter is the 10th Brushstroke Bird.
How about adding this one into your username signature?

Thank you krab, already added to my signature ^ ^

And yes, that 10th Brushstroke Bird is really special because it only available in this model ^ ^

Back