NGD private stock HB 594 2018 LTD

SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEET

Congrats on a killer one, Tag!

Reactions: Tag
WOAH! Good googly woogly! That made me...owwwww...I think I just pulled a hammy. Congrats bro!

Last edited:
Holy crap Tag!!!! That's an amazing guitar. I love everything about it, especially the vibrant finish!

A buddy of mine who I got together with and played this one on Sunday just called me.......he has the other one I was interested in on its way to his house from Montana.

VERY GOOD VERY GOOD!

Im bonding with this one already. I have not felt this good about any guitar since my very first private stock! I forsee lots of use, and lots of scratches, dents and wear, just like that one! Im going to play the $ hit out of this one. :D
That is a GREAT thing!!

Im bonding with this one already. I have not felt this good about any guitar since my very first private stock! I forsee lots of use, and lots of scratches, dents and wear, just like that one! Im going to play the $ hit out of this one. :D
That is a GREAT thing!!
Any chance you’ll upload a demo of this one like you did the SCsemi?
I’m very interested in this model if it makes it’s way into the core lineup.

Any chance you’ll upload a demo of this one like you did the SCsemi?
I’m very interested in this model if it makes it’s way into the core lineup.

I have been trying to find time! I love posting clips, but the bad thing about me buying guitars means Im buried with work. I will get one up asap. I think Saturday its suppose to rain all day, which means free time for me!! If nothing else, Ill do a quick clip running through the different tones. I can say this with 100% confidence. It can do what my solid and both semi hollows do better than they can, and I LOVE (d) those guitars. One is already sold!!!! :eek:
This guitar fits me better than any PRS I have owned, and thats a lot of PRS guitars, and I loved pretty much everyone of them. I am STOKED!!
:):):)

I might sell my HB2 and save up for one of these. Would that be worth doing? I love my HB2 but I prefer the 594 neck carve and tone

Back