NGD Private Stock #8766

toothace

Zombie Thirteen, DFZ
If you've seen Brian's Instagram you've already seen this. If not here it is ...thank you @Brian G for the pics, and thank you for making this a reality. Lighting inside sucks right now, will take some when the opportunity arises. Here is Private Stock #8766 (my birthday). We were originally scheduled to go to the factory April 2, 2020. Yes...2 weeks after everything shut down. Did a virtual wood selection with Brian and Paul Miles October of last year. She made a couple of appearances on PSF, and I got the message this morning that she had arrived! Did some shuffling and was able to shoot down to Brian's in between appointments. This is stunning in person...totally met what I was looking for! Mahogany body, quilt maple top, hog/maple/hog neck. Officially the finish is River Blue Reverse Dragon's Breath and the neck is River Blue Fade. Lapis/MOP inlays. Plays like butter, sounds like angels rocking out!
7QjyhEN.jpg

YDEh6hi.jpg

zOZ5ql4.jpg

Absolutely DREAMY! Congrats on a killer build!! Interesting that my PS is #8762 (only 4 away from yours numerically but I did not order mine - Winter 2021 NAMM build) and it was completed Jan 28, 2021!!! Quite the difference in build times, but as you said, you did not choose wood till Oct '21, so I can see how things got displaced. Hope you rock it for the rest of your life!!!!

Back