NGD...Pic Heavy

ElrytNamrogo

My name be scrambled
Well, after my last acquisition in June of 2021, I figured I'd be satisfied for a while. But as we all know, something comes along and grabs our attention.

I'll keep this one short....

Brand new, June of 2022, Custom 24 Piezo in Orange Tiger Burst.

BUG6bkG.jpg

um8vxM1.jpg
RC9rNCe.jpg
u9nxuyQ.jpg
PfSFrwz.jpg
PEO3fn2.jpg

mbPIwUc.jpg

A first for me, solid-black back. I always went for natural back, or something in which the grain would show through. But I'm really diggin' the black back, black cavity covers, and gold screws.

1j9HZK7.jpg
y3TY56F.jpg

This is my second Custom 24 Piezo, the other being a Wood Library with a maple neck/board and an ash back. Tone-wise, the standard build (mahogany, rosewood, maple top) is a bit warmer in the lows, with the Wood Library a bit more punchy in the mids. This applies to both the magnetics and piezo pickups. Both sound incredible, of course.

The two together...
uuiyymx.jpg
qfxTsJZ.jpg

And a few with the rest of the family...
aHzIHHB.jpg
H3TqEjw.jpg
7PXIr8m.jpg
DxrpxsB.jpg
n9nmsKw.jpg

The group is getting almost too big to fit in one frame for a good picture, at least in my home....
7h1yG0p.jpg

Nice collection! My CU24 piezo is my go-to. Followed by my P22.
Thank you! Yeah, I'm REALLY enjoying these Custom+Piezo models. Even if I'm not trying to emulate an acoustic guitar, the piezo adds a fantastic tonal element to already-expansive range of the Custom model.
Fabulous addition to a killer harem!
Thanks! The harem just seems to continue to grow! :D

beautiful! I love both the P24's, but that quilt top gets my vote!
Thanks!

Yeah, that first one I got made me really want the more "traditional" style build...mahogany neck and back, rosewood board, and maple top.

I agree with you, too, that quilt is hard to beat! I'm usually a flame-maple kinda guy, but man that Artist Grade quilt REALLY caught my eye and I really wanted something different than what I already had...so the maple neck/board and ash back just set it off for me.

HNCu24pD!
Fixed it for ya! ;)

Thank you!!!
That is dead sexy, and a worthy addition to the family. Well done!
Thanks bro!

So happy (and grateful) to be able to add another beautiful PRS to the lineup!
Ah I have realised the Custom 24 piezos come in pairs . For once you get one, you immediately know you need another . I went through the same process about 6 months ago. Congratulations
Thank you!!!

It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one who feels the need to own multiples of the same model! :p
Thank you!!!

I'm loving it for sure!
Looks great!!
Thanks! She fits right in nicely with the rest of the group, I feel! ;)
Now THAT looks amazing! Nice grab man
Thank you!

It still has that "new guitar" feel, which is great but will definitely need a show or two to really break it in! Which, of course, I'm excited to do!
Beautiful.
Thank you!!!
Sweet addition!
Thanks!!!

Nice pickup! Good looking family there
Thank you! The family just keeps growing and growing :D

The guitar is absolutely smashing! In fact, your whole bunch is stunning.

Really, really nice selection.
Thanks, Les! While there's still more I'd like to add to the collection, I've definitely been fortunate enough to be able to pull together quite a few pieces that can cover a lot of sonic territory.

Think I'd still like to get a 594 of some kind one day. Although, I'd probably end up wanting a couple variants in that model! ;)

Then, of course, would come some sort of 305, Silver Sky, or DC3 or something. Still want a 513, too....geez, it's never gonna stop. And, frankly, I'm quite all right with that!

Beautiful! Nice family pick also.

Thanks! If I keep adding, I'm really gonna have to get creative on how to get them all into one photo...I'm running out of room to get them all within one camera-shot. :p

Back