NGD - Paul's Guitar!

Buddy Shagmore

In faded blue jean wrap. This is a fine fine guitar! Long sustain acoustically, great new tones from the unique pickups. The pattern neck carve has a bit less shoulders than the wide fat of yesteryear, but feels great in your hand. As always, superb fit, finish, and playability as a Core guitar. This is a keeper. I got a great deal from Alex @ Sound 4 Less in Orlando.

In faded blue jean wrap. This is a fine fine guitar! Long sustain acoustically, great new tones from the unique pickups. The pattern neck carve has a bit less shoulders than the wide fat of yesteryear, but feels great in your hand. As always, superb fit, finish, and playability as a Core guitar. This is a keeper. I got a great deal from Alex @ Sound 4 Less in Orlando.

I just got a CE24 from him. That dude is legit.

Should we stop holding our breaths for the photos? My face is getting slightly blueish.:confused:
(Sorry - no pressure - it’s Friday, I’ve had a relaxing beer and started thinking of PG:s - as we all do from time to time)

I agree!!! Photo's

B2fQNau.jpg

QiA3rut.jpg

d3VCFHA.jpg

I played it thru my FIllmore 50 combo at volume. It really smokes! I didn't have to drop the tone control for soloing on the bridge pu, it was just fine and has a unique tone with these pickups. Kinda like a blend between P90s and hums. Really pleased with this guitar!

Beautiful guitar!

One of my amps is also a Fillmore 50, and I have a PRS with the Paul's Guitar pickups - the combination is most excellent, as you've found! BTW, I run my Fillmore through a California Tweed cab because I like the Jensen Blackbirds, and it's a great combination, especially clean, should you ever decide to try something different.

Back