NGD - Paul's Guitar Wood Library Charcoal

Wow!! That is amazing!

Love the finish and top.

The Maple neck is great, I would think that would be a great match tonally for those awesome pickups. Looks terrific too!

What a wonderful piece! I'm surprised it doesn't have the brushstroke birds. I have one too that doesn't, and think it makes the guitar just a bit more special.
It seems dealers can opt not to have the brushstrokes for WL runs, this one is from Willcutt and Brian's Guitars also has a WL run w/o brushstroke birds at the moment.

I wouldn’t return that. Better just add that ME5 ExLtd. ;)
... and I just did, about an hour or so ago ;). I have to sell a CU24 or two though, some would say one can never have too many guitars but I'm running out of closet space. Plus after playing that Paul's Guitar I actually seem to prefer the thicker Pattern neck over Pattern Thin, that was completely unexpected because last time I had tried a guitar with Pattern neck I didn't really like it all that much at the time... go figure.

ric-flair-woo.jpg

Something weird happened with this one.
I was very hesitant getting one due to the Pattern profile. Last time I had tried one was on a special semi-hollow last summer and I recall not being particularly fond of it.
Yesterday though I was switching between the CU24 w/ Pattern Thin and the Paul's Guitar and the PG just felt better and faster even for soloing. In fact going back to Pattern Thin felt almost uncomfortable...

Back