NGD - Paul's Guitar Black Gold Burst 10 Top

Paulg2uk

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well and keeping safe. Some of you might remember my 2009 DGT in tobacco sunburst I posted just before xmas last year. I managed to get a good deal on it and have returned to the PRS family after a few years. Unfortunately one of the other guitars I had to sell a few years back was a Paul's guitar and I always missed that one.

Anyway fast forward to this week and I was supposed to be a responsible adult and not buy any more guitars for at least few months lol. I couldn't wait and I found this 2019 10 top Paul's guitar in the black gold burst. I did have my eye on a dark cherry burst non ten top but that unfortunately sold before I had the opportunity to buy it.

The last Paul's guitar I owned didn't have the TCI pickups in and I've noticed the difference straight away. Those coil splits sound awesome! You get some really nice Strat sounds from them.

Anyway enough of me rambling. Here's some fairly decent pics for you all!

Enjoy!

Paul

0Jft2vP.jpg

gmmYofJ.jpg

H3cCLd2.jpg

P1qMn2f.jpg

G1HbleQ.jpg

gaD3yKi.jpg

4OA2HyD.jpg

Obj0cB6.jpg

Congratulations, looks great! Black gold burst looks really good on a PG, very classy in my opinion. I’ve myself come to the conclusion that my ’19 PG I posted a few weeks back is definitely my favorite guitar, maybe even the best guitar I’ve ever owned. If your PG is as good as mine I’m sure it’ll bring you lots of joy and inspiration many years to come.

Congrats! The Paul’s Guitar is my favourite PRS model!

Thanks guys,

Much appreciated! I'm really loving the guitar and I only plugged it in last night but couldn't stop playing lol. I was just too tired from work to be able to keep going my hands gave up in the end lol. Will definitely play some more over the weekend though. Can't wait to take it out gigging when we're finally allowed to over here in the UK.

Since buying my DGT a couple of months back I've been going through strings like no tomorrow lol

Great choice! Beautiful top and color on that one. You're spot on about the TCI pickups. I love the variety of sounds I get from my PG.

Great choice! Beautiful top and color on that one. You're spot on about the TCI pickups. I love the variety of sounds I get from my PG.

Once you engage the coil splits it's hard to wanna switch back to full hum-bucking mode. They just sound so good!

Back