NGD - Paul Reed Smith Tremonti

You sure can 3Mike ...................... I'll even give you a discounted rate :proud:
Dude, That is the kind of Guitar that belongs in your stable ............. Congrats :congrats:

Hahah sounds good! Thanks brotha - its pretty damn close to perfect for me. I love everything about it.

Beautiful axe! congrats!
Is there a tonal difference between the older round bobbin and the latest version, featuring the new square bobbin design?

Ummm I want to say I notice minor differences but they aren't big enough for me to describe it. Its also hard for me because my other Tremonti is set up in standard while this guitar is set up in B so its a verrrrrrrrrrry full, large sounding tuning. I will say they look absolutely killer though. I can't stop staring at them! They remind me of a more sophisticated EMG look haha

I love a story with a good ending, especially about redemption of a lost soul that was obviously in the wrong hands!
Did you get the tuning knobs replaced as well? They look like wood. I have a 2001 Tremonti Signature and it has the black tuning knobs. I like them more than the chrome ones.
Also, how does the uncovered neck pickup sound compared to others you have that are covered?
I love it that you got it back tuned to B. I'll have to explore that tuning some day.
Happy new year with a new friend.

I love a story with a good ending, especially about redemption of a lost soul that was obviously in the wrong hands!
Did you get the tuning knobs replaced as well? They look like wood. I have a 2001 Tremonti Signature and it has the black tuning knobs. I like them more than the chrome ones.
Also, how does the uncovered neck pickup sound compared to others you have that are covered?
I love it that you got it back tuned to B. I'll have to explore that tuning some day.
Happy new year with a new friend.

Thanks for the kind words man! I did have them replace the tuner buttons - they are ebony. The uncovered neck doesnt sound much different to me than the covered one - mainly aesthetics. Happy new year to you as well!

I forgot to mention - this guitar is Tremonti approved!

1zme90m.png

Ha thanks man! I think once the 7 string is finished I'm going to have to although I have no idea how to photograph that many guitars in one shot.

Hey Markie - can I borrow your couch?

Looks like you will need a panorama shot with that couch haha
When your 7 String is finished I don't think you will have time to take pictures after playing it

Back