NGD - Paul’s Guitar Copper

Ha ha, that’s almost poetic!:)
But I fully agree, the wood grains has a lot going for them. It makes me want some whiskey and a nice arm chair (I’m thinking a fire place as well but I’d be afraid to damage the guitar) and study it for hours.

Thinking out loud now - I think this guitar requires a beard. I better stop shaving!;)

I have a beard, you can send it to me.

Seriously, congratulations on your new guitar. That thing is gorgeous. I never considered myself a fan of a brown guitar either, but after seeing a few of these copper PGs, I have to admit, I absolutely love the way they look. Maybe someday I'll be able to track one down in person, and really get to spend some time with it. In the meantime, feel free to continue to flood us with pictures and videos so we can drool on your guitar from all over the world.

I have a beard, you can send it to me.

Seriously, congratulations on your new guitar. That thing is gorgeous. I never considered myself a fan of a brown guitar either, but after seeing a few of these copper PGs, I have to admit, I absolutely love the way they look. Maybe someday I'll be able to track one down in person, and really get to spend some time with it. In the meantime, feel free to continue to flood us with pictures and videos so we can drool on your guitar from all over the world.

You’re much too kind sir. I’ll make sure to sneak in a picture or two among all the other awesomeness that posted here. As for videos, that’d only expose me as the big hoax I really am. Objectively thinking, I don’t deserve my gear, but I’ll rather grow a beard than donate them!:p

@Drlepp It took me a while, and I still struggle with it, but I try really hard to not subscribe to that 'I don't deserve my gear' mentality. I realize that you're being humble (which is always a good call in my opinion), as well as being a little self conscious about your playing (as we all are, or at least the majority of us), but dude, you worked hard to get what you have, there's no shame in that. Or maybe you didn't work hard for it, and still, it's whatever. You had the money for nice stuff, you might as well get nice stuff if that's what you want. The best guitar you can possibly have is one that gets you excited to play. Whether it's a squier you're playing super crazy prog rock on, or a multi-thousand dollar guitar you're trying to master smoke on the water on, it's all about fun. If it excites you, and if it's fun, that's all that matters.

As for videos, I have sent a few videos of me playing guitar to some extremely close friends, and I always think, do I really want to send this out in to the world to be judged? I mean, we're talking dudes that have known me since we were kids, and have seen me at my absolute worst (in life as well as musically), and haven't ever judged me for anything. People I consider family, and love with all of my heart, and I still go, does this sound good enough to show them? So I totally get not feeling like it's a great idea to drop song ideas or things showing your ability to play music out into the world.

Alright, I'll wrap up my rant. It's all about having fun in my eyes. Keep shredding, and enjoying the things that you've got. It's nothing but love and appreciation over here.

So this arrived today, ‘19 Paul’s Guitar in Copper. I wasn’t actively shopping for a new guitar, and certainly not for a brown guitar, but then I thought “Why not, life is short”?:) When I recently got my first PRS I was considering Cu24, 594 or a PG. Then I broke the bank and got all three in that order. These things should really come with a warning sticker for being addictive.

I kind of like it that the top has a lot of character. It’s built, as you’d expect, flawlessly and has a unique tone. Since I’ve only had it out of the box a few hours I cannot say that much more than that I like and hope to keep it a long time.

Now I’ve officially run out of space for guitars! Unless it’s a DGT, or a Santana, or maybe a hollow body, those don’t take up a lot of space, am I right?:p
doAdjos.jpg

CuKeIhs.jpg

RERdwY9.jpg

Awesome!! You’re gonna love it!

Haha - that’s exactly how I feel about all of my gear, it’s way too good for the standard of player that I am. That said, I thoroughly enjoy all aspects of it on a daily basis and it’s still cheaper (and safer) than motorbikes!

You’re much too kind sir. I’ll make sure to sneak in a picture or two among all the other awesomeness that posted here. As for videos, that’d only expose me as the big hoax I really am. Objectively thinking, I don’t deserve my gear, but I’ll rather grow a beard than donate them!:p

Back