[NGD]...or new project at least!

Tullin

look what the mailman brought today!

Now I'm just waiting on the rest. This weekend I'm starting phase 2, sanding this baby down.:biggrin::biggrin:

Cool!Are you swedish?Im curious because of the tin of snus.What kind of brand is that?

Okej,tjenare :)...schysst med lite nordbor här på forumet.I like Göteborgs rapé lingon at the moment.I have a John Mann tremolo if you are interested.

Jo men det finns förvånansvärt få! PRS är för dyrt i sverige! Rapè lingon, det e nymodigheter det :D inte riktigt kommit överrens med "smaksatt" snus. Maybe I should have asked around first haha but i just bought everything original directly from PRS, should be arriving any day now.

Nice!

Would it be possible for you to post a close up pic of the tremolo uprout?
I'm going to do that to my CE24 and would love to see what PRS does in detail.

Nice!

Would it be possible for you to post a close up pic of the tremolo uprout?
I'm going to do that to my CE24 and would love to see what PRS does in detail.

Sure, I'll snap some better pics of everything when I get my Nikon from work!

I thought this was funny when I saw it in the vending machine!

8509290562_27eb2fcf75_b.jpg

p.s. congratulations!

Just got done sanding the headstock and there were actually a couple of cracks in the wood under all that paint. That's just bad quality control right there!

Oh, man! That looks like a lot of fun right there! I would white back that sucker in a second! (or ten days)

Something Like this?
dsc0032qv.jpg

Perfect!
Thank you! I never could tell if it was recessed under the leading edge of the bridge and now I know that it isn't.

Now to make a template and fire up the router.

Oh, man! That looks like a lot of fun right there! I would white back that sucker in a second! (or ten days)

It was! I had forgotten how therapeutic it could be to refinish giutars. But now comes the thing I dread, sanding down the clearcoat on the veneer without burning through it...

Jo men det finns förvånansvärt få! PRS är för dyrt i sverige!
Jag reser till Sverige nästan varje sommar, för att hälsa på min familj. Kanske nästa gång, jag skall ta med några PRS som jag kan sälja.

today was top sanding day, this is going to take time and it is extremely easy to mess up....
dsc0042am.jpg

Back