NGD - None More Orange

We have a very similar chandelier. It was a ***** to assemble and a ***** to install. I never got a nice guitar out of the deal though.

Nice, you have excellent taste, but you are here, so that's rather a given.

It was a giant PIA. there are 37 of those pokey bits, and I had to screw every one in and then further secure the tiny allen set screw for each one. Worth tho.

Nice colour, seems like almost 10 top.
Love the 20th birds inlay.
How do you tell it has the brazilian board? It's written on the tag? (i see some claims their prs has the BB on used market)

Strange BTW a 20th anniversary finished in 2007!

I love the 20 birds. Nice table too. Nice of you to appease the wife and get in orange one!;)
You see a decent amount w/2006 serials. If the order was placed in the anniversary year, you can get the special appointments they do for the anniversary. This one must’ve got hung up a bit.

Stellar acquisition! I have an 07 Anniversary Singlecut Artist.... similarly appointed. Amazing guitars....
sc4.jpg

Nice, you have excellent taste, but you are here, so that's rather a given.

It was a giant PIA. there are 37 of those pokey bits, and I had to screw every one in and then further secure the tiny allen set screw for each one. Worth tho.

Yeah ours is the very same. No guitar for me though. I really like that inlay pattern.

Nice colour, seems like almost 10 top.
Love the 20th birds inlay.
How do you tell it has the brazilian board? It's written on the tag? (i see some claims their prs has the BB on used market)

In my teaser thread i posted the MODCAT. This shows the spec of the guitar. Theres a site someone from this forum once made that can be used to decode them!

Gorgeous! And in immaculate condition. You have great taste!

BTW, the house looks terrific, too.

They had the guitar up on Reverb listed as ‘excellent’, I was thinking no way, this is mint! I did manage to find one ding, but I’m thinking of it more as a beauty mark. =)

Thanks! This is definitely one of my favorite rooms in the house.

Stellar acquisition! I have an 07 Anniversary Singlecut Artist.... similarly appointed. Amazing guitars....
sc4.jpg
Very nice! Looks like you also got brw headstock veneer! Curious yours has the klusons and mine are phase two. Yours must have been a custom order!

Very nice! Looks like you also got brw headstock veneer! Curious yours has the klusons and mine are phase two. Yours must have been a custom order!

Hmmm! I never thought of it until you mentioned it. Maybe the Singlecuts came with the Klusons and the DC’s with phase II’s? I’ll need to run the Modcat and see what comes up... Inquiring minds want to know ;)

I love the color of yours! Mine is more of an amber....

Back