NGD New Toy Day

Ruben Bernard

I made a post a while back, asking you musically fuelled enablers to pressure me into buying some anonymous thing that I DeFiNiTeLy didn't wanna get. Well After that ages ago post, I ordered it, and found out that there was a second half that the dude selling it had that he said I could take too, so I did. After that it's been a long difficult while to get both the pieces to me but we've finally got all of it sorted and they're both mine now. So say hi to my new toys, The100w Stealth Archon Head and the Stealth 4x12 Cab... and feel free to be extremely jealous because I'm the luckiest musician of the year with this one. My entire year has been made, I love it. I LOVE IT.

online website to post pics on forums

Last edited:
That looks so much fun.

Congratulations Ruben.
100 watts and a 4x12 cab. Wayyyyy too much power for me but I don't care, its incredible. I don't have my home studio set up yet so I've currently got it sat in my bedroom in my dad's little two bedroom apartment with an attenuator and a gained down pedal in fx loop to make it tolerable of your little apartment 🤣

100 watts and a 4x12 cab. Wayyyyy too much power for me but I don't care, its incredible. I don't have my home studio set up yet so I've currently got it sat in my bedroom in my dad's little two bedroom apartment with an attenuator and a gained down pedal in fx loop to make it tolerable of your little apartment 🤣
i used to gig the 100 for large shows and outdoor shows. gigged the 25 for small clubs. prefered the sound of the 100 though. awesome amp

i used to gig the 100 for large shows and outdoor shows. gigged the 25 for small clubs. prefered the sound of the 100 though. awesome amp
So much low end. I've been using the MT-15 up until now, and I love them both but the low end is so much tighter and deeper on the 100 and the distortion is much more dense and harmonically rich. Defo worth the purchase.

Back