NGD: My Silver Sky SE Stone Blue arrived.. much better than I expected!

screaming_head64

Came perfect right out the box. Action is a tad higher than I like but even so, plays incredible. I'm not even going to mess with it for awhile....The fret work is the best I have seen and felt in mid priced and even higher priced guitars, EVER. every not rings clear and no fretting out anywhere on the neck.... This kills my Fender American Pro II I got a year ago. That guitar has been nothing but misery. Love the satin neck and shape. The nut is cut spot on. The pickups sound amazing through my PRS HDRX 20 too. I'm sure the core SS is better but I have no clue how it would be better? I'm very happy on this purchase! Well done to PRS Indonesia!

332574969_858899575214139_2824055191051958446_n.jpg

Came perfect right out the box. Action is a tad higher than I like but even so, plays incredible. I'm not even going to mess with it for awhile....The fret work is the best I have seen and felt in mid priced and even higher priced guitars, EVER. every not rings clear and no fretting out anywhere on the neck.... This kills my Fender American Pro II I got a year ago. That guitar has been nothing but misery. Love the satin neck and shape. The nut is cut spot on. The pickups sound amazing through my PRS HDRX 20 too. I'm sure the core SS is better but I have no clue how it would be better? I'm very happy on this purchase! Well done to PRS Indonesia!

332574969_858899575214139_2824055191051958446_n.jpg
I don't really think the Core is better. Just different! I like the neck, fingerboard, frets and vibrato better on the SE!

Maybe the pickups and tuners are slightly better on the Core.

Maybe!

Back