NGD -- my ideal Custom 24

Haha! My friend is a luthier, his cat is forever finding the small parts of a build and playing with them! We call him Sam the cat burglar :eek:

That's so great. If these two ever resort to thievery, I at least know all their stash spots.

This is what I have to contend with now, though... was going to get warmed up this morning and run through some scales, but noooo. Case Guardian wanted her turn first.

The struggle is real.

rYzY1j3g.jpg

M75rNTSg.jpg

That's so great. If these two ever resort to thievery, I at least know all their stash spots.

This is what I have to contend with now, though... was going to get warmed up this morning and run through some scales, but noooo. Case Guardian wanted her turn first.

The struggle is real.

rYzY1j3g.jpg

M75rNTSg.jpg

Are you sure there's no Brazilian Rosewood on that thing? Rumor has it, it smells like fish...o_O

The struggle is real.

rYzY1j3g.jpg

M75rNTSg.jpg
She’s so cute

The struggle is real.

rYzY1j3g.jpg

M75rNTSg.jpg
Had to show my wife this one - reminds her of her last cat. We're dog folks now ... cat dog anyway (peke).

Well, I was holding out for a little sunlight but who am I kidding?

These two get along famously. Couldn't be happier.

eLbBccv.jpg
Looks like a great day at the beach to me! We don't need no stinkin' sunshine here!

Fantastic. My CU24 AP has an ebony board as well.

Check your specs again. That looks like a mahogany body, not maple. And a maple body usually means a very heavy guitar.

Check your specs again. That looks like a mahogany body, not maple. And a maple body usually means a very heavy guitar.

Sorry, it's been a busy couple of days and I missed your post. I'll double-check in the morning.

Sorry, it's been a busy couple of days and I missed your post. I'll double-check in the morning.

Hog body, but a maple cap would be correct.

Well, I was holding out for a little sunlight but who am I kidding?

These two get along famously. Couldn't be happier.

eLbBccv.jpg

Man, those are both just bonkers! You got pretty much everything covered between those two.

At least she doesn’t steal guitar parts, hopefully!!

My boy cat is completely useless except when it comes to getting into trouble. He likes to open the drawers on my small parts organizer and steal bits of wire, resistors, etc. I have to keep the door to the room closed.

And no way would I leave my cases open with cats around.

Hog body, but a maple cap would be correct.

Yup. I goofed. Thanks @shallbe as well. That'll teach me to arm-wrestle alphabet soup when I'm tired.

Damn Dude!

(That may have to become a signature...)

You're too kind!

The next sunny day (any month now) is going to produce one heck of a photo sesh.

Man, those are both just bonkers! You got pretty much everything covered between those two.

Thanks! Tonally and otherwise I'm just elated, these two party so nicely together.

NAD just hit, so this battle station is finally fully armed and operational.

Back