NGD - My first PRS!

Solocaller

PRS Faithful
Hey guys! Look what came in the mail today! I could have posted pictures earlier today, but with as much as I like you guys, I'd rather play it first. So I did! It plays amazing. Of course, all I have in the house right now to compare it to is a Gibson Les Paul Studio with an all mahogany body. And let me tell you, the LP isn't going to get played for a while. This thing is sweet. On a side note, I have a Tiny Terror for an amp and have had people tell me how great they were for almost a year now, but I never could get a good tone out of it no matter how much knob twisting I did. The SC58 is a different story though. Plug it in and set the knobs anywhere and it sounds great. I can finally get an awesome classic rock tone out of this amp without it sounding muddy.
370_zpsf06e0ffc.jpg
[/IMG]Sorry for the crappy pics, I'm not much of a photographer and I was using a camera phone.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Hans, I'd be lying if I told you that I hadn't thought about it. But for right now, I'm happy. We'll see if I change anything a few months down the road.

Hey guys! Look what came in the mail today! I could have posted pictures earlier today, but with as much as I like you guys, I'd rather play it first. So I did! It plays amazing. Of course, all I have in the house right now to compare it to is a Gibson Les Paul Studio with an all mahogany body. And let me tell you, the LP isn't going to get played for a while. This thing is sweet. On a side note, I have a Tiny Terror for an amp and have had people tell me how great they were for almost a year now, but I never could get a good tone out of it no matter how much knob twisting I did. The SC58 is a different story though. Plug it in and set the knobs anywhere and it sounds great. I can finally get an awesome classic rock tone out of this amp without it sounding muddy.
370_zpsf06e0ffc.jpg
[/IMG]Sorry for the crappy pics, I'm not much of a photographer and I was using a camera phone.

Gorgeous guitar!

Back