NGD My First PRS Guitar

Welcome! I’m guessing you got a two pickup one without a tremolo. We’re all guitar nerds here who love details. Do give us more info!

A while ago I bought a Mesa Boogie Recto Verb. So I went to Music Go Round and traded my old Peavey amp for a Ibanez super strat that had a Floyd Rose looking bridge. For the life of me I could not tune it. So yesterday I took it back and traded it for my 2008 SE. Came home and put new strings on and played it through my Mesa Boogie. The tones coming out were glorious.

Does anyone know where on the Paul Reed Smith web site I can download a manual?

Congrats on the new guitar! There’s not a lot more frustrating than a guitar that won’t stay in tune, so I’m glad you swapped for the PRS. Welcome to the forum!

A while ago I bought a Mesa Boogie Recto Verb. So I went to Music Go Round and traded my old Peavey amp for a Ibanez super strat that had a Floyd Rose looking bridge. For the life of me I could not tune it. So yesterday I took it back and traded it for my 2008 SE. Came home and put new strings on and played it through my Mesa Boogie. The tones coming out were glorious.

There's a method to the madness in that F.R. tuning, I've had the best success sticking to an 'inside-out' method. Still can take a frustrating amount of time. That's what drove me to buy my SE several months ago, and haven't uncased anything F.R. equipped since. Enjoy your find and welcome to the party.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/iU0nDMGPTqO9P2kkZayMkQ.g4Rn8dzM2nzbTXhnUgLy1d
iU0nDMGPTqO9P2kkZayMkQ.g4Rn8dzM2nzbTXhnUgLy1d

Here are some photos. If it works that is.

Open one of the photos on your hosting site. Copy it. Use the picture tool and paste the url.
Repeat for next photo.
Then pray the image gods are in a good mood. ;)

Open one of the photos on your hosting site. Copy it. Use the picture tool and paste the url.
Repeat for next photo.
Then pray the image gods are in a good mood. ;)
Thanks!

Congrats, nice looking guitar. As far as a manual, I don't think there is one, but if you go to the PRS site and click on support, then click on customer support you'll find most if not all the info that would be in a manual.

Great I have the same guitar in Red. As far as I know, there is no manual. Don't hesitate to ask us any questions, we love to share information.

Back