NGD: My First PRS - CE24 Semi-Hollow

RobG814

Huge thanks to everyone who commented on my other thread about hunting for my first PRS. I ended up with a 2020 CE24 Semi-Hollow in Dark Amber Smokewrap Burst. She’s a beauty and plays and sounds like a dream. Scored a pretty awesome deal on it too which is never a bad thing.

I have had it for a few weeks now and haven’t touched any of my other guitars!

QSDUskD.jpg

Last edited:
Huge thanks to everyone who commented on my other thread about hunting for my first PRS. I ended up with a 2020 CE24 Semi-Hollow in Dark Amber Smokewrap Burst. She’s a beauty and plays and sounds like a dream. Scored a pretty awesome deal on it too which is never a bad thing.

I have had it for a few weeks now and haven’t touched any of my other guitars! Here’s a link to the original Reverb listing if anyone wants to check out the pics.

Great choice! Looks like a real rocker!! Congrats on breaking the ice of the PRS pond!!! You will now drown in it as once you have one, you realize you must have more!!!!

I have had it for a few weeks now and haven’t touched any of my other guitars!

QSDUskD.jpg
That's freaking stunning! Great start and congrats!

Back