NGD: My 3rd PRS

Holly smokes!! I already thought your guitar was beautiful, but that doesn't fully describe your new guitar. @Mozzi is right, Simply Stunning is a better description.

... aaaannddd... she arrived today. All smiles and happy campers over here!

jVf8Xe5.jpg

I have a strict policy - no bids or buys after 11PM and I don't even drink.

You could start at 9PM browsing for your max budget of $650 and by 2AM have justified a $6500 guitar as a sound investment.

Me too! No more Reverb on the iPad as insured, so far, I don't make any more drunk/buzzed purchases. I'll only look at it on the PC now, and I'm too lazy to go downstairs and fire it up when I'm enjoying an adult beverage.

Very nice guitar!

Make a very good point, I just don’t know if I have the strength to take it off my iPad and my iPhone. LOL

Make a very good point, I just don’t know if I have the strength to take it off my iPad and my iPhone. LOL

It was tough. Even worse, the stuff I look at on the PC looks way better at this resolution on a 24" monitor. Good thing I don't booze while on the PC. Still, I did slip a couple of days ago..........

and yet I was on the iPad when I bought this... not the Reverb app, but just the Reverb website on my iPad web browser. Way to easy!

Back